1. Triune God.
God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy Spirit, God is one.
(I John 5:7)
2. Jesus Christ is true God and true man.
Jesus Christ is God’s provision for man’s sin.
3. The Holy Spirit is a divine person.
The Holy Spirit leads and guides us concerning the things of God and commands holiness.
4. All Scripture is given by inspiration of God. Given by inspiration of God for an express purpose; that we might know who we are, the righteous in Christ, through teaching and reproof, that we might perfect all good work in Him. (II Timothy 3:16-17)
5. All have sinned and are in need of salvation. No man is righteous on himself outside of Christ Jesus and all are in need of salvation. (Romans 3:23)
6. God has made salvation possible through Jesus Christ. Because of God’s great love for us, He made a provision through His Son. (John 3:16)
7. It is the will of God that every Believer be filled with the Holy Ghost. God equipped every Believer with the necessary power to overcome and be victorious. (Mark 16:17 ; Acts 1:8)
8. It is the will of God for every Believer to enjoy prosperity and increase in their lives and to always abound in love. We are to walk in prosperity and love so that our lives glorify the Father. (I Thessalonians 3:12 ; Psalm 35:27)
9. Healing is available to every born-again Believer of God. Through Christ we are able to receive cleansing and be healed spiritually and bodily. (I Peter 2:24)
10. The Body of Christ consists of those who have placed their trust and complete faith in Christ Jesus. We, as many members, make up the Body of Christ. (Romans 12:5)
11. There shall be a bodily resurrection of the dead in Christ. The dead in Christ shall not remain in the grave. (I Thessalonians 4:16-17)
12. There shall be a personal and imminent return of Jesus Christ, Our Lord. Jesus is truly God, The Alpha and Omega. (Revelation 1:7-8)
“I will stand upon my watch, and set me upon the tower, and will watch to see what he will say unto me, and what I shall answer when I am reproved. And the LORD answered me, and said, Write the vision, and make it plain upon tables, that he may run that readeth it. For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry.” (Habakkuk 2:1-3)
“The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the broken hearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,” (Luke 4:18)
Implement an Evangelism Program that will reach the door of every home in our area of service( 3mile radius our Jerusalem), or throughout our nation (our Judea) and throughout the world (our Samaria). (Acts 1:8)
Implement a Missionary Program, Feeding the hungry and providing clothing and shelter.
Implement Children’s Center and Educational Programs. (Proverbs 22:6)
Implement Children and Teen’s Outreach Programs. (Isaiah 54:13)
Implement Children and Teen’s Recreation Center. (Leviticus 10:11)
Implement Five-Fold Ministry Training Center. (Ephesians 4:11-12)
Implement a Family Counseling Center. (Exodus 18:19-20)
Implement an Adult Crisis Center to deal with Christian’s burdens:Alcoholism, Drugs, Child Abuse, Spousal Abuse, and other weights in life. (Isaiah 10:27)
Implement a Member Aid Program Housing Additions, Plumbing, Auto Repair, Transportation, Training, Childcare, and the various daily needs of us all. (Galatians 6:10)
Crisis Center: During the morning, the Center will provide childcare for working mothers, counseling and job assistance (Psalm 9:9-10)
Crisis Center: During the evening, the Center will provide overnight shelter for the homeless. The homeless will be counseled and provided dinner, breakfast, and job opportunities for the following day, with the job opportunities requiring a response from potential employer. This will be done in hopes of helping that individual get back into the world so he or she is able to provide for themselves and, ultimately, help others. (Psalm 9:9-10)
To help the members of Lifeway Church mature in Christ so they can stand for God and go out into the world and become fishers of men, as God Commanded. God also commanded us to study His word. (2 Timothy 2:15)
The mission of Lifeway Church is to provide spiritual and economic enrichment to individuals and families from all walks of life. Encouraging, empowering and restoring all people to a vibrant life of hope, faith and love by spreading the gospel of Jesus Christ. Lifeway Church is committed to providing help and healing through programs and services.